Thursday, April 10, 2008



Look at those photo there, i can drunk leh.
Tall okay!
Hellos all,
Today went to school and started assamble,
Before going to classroom,
Went to find mr koa for china trip.
Chat about it, suddenly saw my fring,
Then ask me go cut hair before he come cut for me.
Went up to classroom, start session.
Went to pe session 2.4 ran,
Woo! i improve alots. seh.
14min leh, last time i get 16min bodoh~
recess le, went t eat chinese food.
Recess over start session again.
After school went back home bath,
Went to fnd my friend at vista.
After that suddenly rainning,
then went to causeway slack and walked.
Around 3pm, decided to play basketball with them and some girl.
Played until around 8.30pm,
Went back home.
Bath, play Com.
Chat and Audi=X
Bye all goodnight:D
My love for you was serious.
ILoveYou:D