Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hellos humans,

Now is 12pm,
I starting the post.
Yesterday 4.30am then slept.
Doing pre-post for the trip,
Do about 4hour.
After that, went to sleep:D
Today, never go anyway.
Stay at home for whole day.
Later gonna study soon:D
I let you all see my pre post:D(below)


PRE-POST

Q1)

A)two things i want to change most about myself during the trip are Behaviour and attitude.

B)I want to know the china people how tall and size they are.
The place i want to know is Beijing Olympic Venue, great wall and Mount tai.
I also looking forward to know how their way of life.

Q2)

A)I feel ecstatic and overjoyed to go on this trip because i can go with my classmate and friend to china trip,
this maybe the only chance to go other country with my classmate and friend. Because we only have one more
year to graduate and leaving this school. I hope we can enjoy the trip together.\

B)However, i also feel lonely and sad to go on this trip because i will miss my family lots, my family will miss
me too.

Q3)The two way i can cooperate with my school mates and teachers to make this trip successful are:
1)Help each other when need help.
2)Enjoy the trip without getting any trouble.

Q4)1 way i am preparing myself to face difficulties on the trip is to be help each other when they need help.