Saturday, September 13, 2008

HeYyO:D

As yesterday did not post.
I will start today and post for yesterday and today.

Yesterday:
Around 6pm, Xundun and darren met me
At my house downstair
As i was late:)
Sorry=)
Went there and started playing.
after that, elgene,uncle jordan, eggy and junming
Started to come and join us.
Slowlyy rebecca and kelly too.
Play a few nice match and the light was turned off
As its was 10pm already.
Went off to vista bought drink
After that, eggy,xundun,junming,darren,kelly, rebecca and me
Went to vista park chat and played:D
ARound 11pm, xundun and eggy went off first
As their house is far from here.
After that, i playing the climbing thing,
Suddenly, my leg hit something and blood came out.
LOL~ i used my water bottle and washed the blood luh:D
After that chatted awhile, is already 12.30am.
As we all went back home luh:D
Bathed and sleep:D


Today,
Later around 6pm maybe went to vista park and play.
But i think i cant make it.
As i was busy at that time.
I will come meet you guys around 9.50 can?
Sorry ah:D
Haha:D