Saturday, September 20, 2008

HEYYYOOOO:D
I'm backkk:D

Sorry for last three day did'nt post.
Anyway,
Yesterday i sick luh.
Had fewer, Cough and Sore throat luh.
Its make me no energy.
Well, i still got play basketball.
In the end back home, the sick more and more jialat.
Had high fewer.
Somemore still cold sia.
Well, eat medicine then went for sleep.
Slept until today 12am luh.
This 3day i keep on sleeping luh.
But don't know why still want to sleep -.-

Today:

Staying at home resting.
Not going out already.
I going to rest already.
BYEEEE



Replied of tag:

To Kelly: iszwan your bf mah. hahas.
To carol: i never like anyone? i put for fun only.
To rebec: welcome, takecares.
To Eggleton: you kaypo luh, same goes to elgene.
To Elgene: kaypo luh. lols.
To Darren: I will drink more water luh. Thanks:D
To eggleton: thanks luh. i will drink water and recover myself fast:D
To xundun: i will luh:D you too:D
To cheryl: Thanks for tagging luh:D