Monday, December 15, 2008

Its been a long time i did'nt blog.
I'm so lazy and i need time to change my blog skins:D

On 10 Dec,
Which is wenhui birthday, Afternoon elgene called me that ask me weather want go BBQ celebrate wenhui birthday.
So meet him and chimeng at causeway.
And took bus to wenhui house downstair to meet weixiang and wenhui.
After we reached, we took another cab to sembawang park.
Started BBQ and many of his friends came down.
Around 10pm, chimeng went off first because he never ton.
Chat with them until 3am+, something happened.
I not going to tell, and around 5.30, the police lets us go off.

Today,

Wake up in the morning,
Ate breadfast and start using computer.
Later maybe going sengkang or maybe went for running.
That's all:D

Last long with your stead, chelsea wee:D