Friday, May 8, 2009

Lousy Brain !

Hello peeps !
Today is my math paper 1,
Its quite easy but i don't know what happen to me.
Keep forget how to start with a Question.
Can only get 30/50?
Arghh ! The mark make me sad : (
And after the test finished, i need to stay back for writing a report.
The report is about the Ebs thing .
I look more and more sad after that : (
Well, went to vista with elgene .
Ate our breadfast and back home.
Started playing dota until 2pm.
Took 900 to block 800+ find friends play volleyball and soccer !
Ivory and kelly left first.
Then brendon, iszwan , fidaus and me went to causeway ate KFC.
Walk around and iszwan went to buy SunFlower to his mum?
Which this sunday is Mother day !
hahaaaa !
Went back home after that : )
This is my precious of the daily day !
Bye reader !