Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yesterday ,
Iszwan they all ask me out to slack or anything.
In the end, i did'nt go with them.
And choose to watch movie(17 again). Overall is quite nice.
After watching, went home play computer?
And this night i can't sleep well;x
Due to some stress of something?
LOL !

Today ,
Woke up around 6am, get ready and off to meet chelsea.
Chelsea came first and then peiyu.
Took bus together to school.
But they alight first and then me.
Had our english paper 2 and 3.
I can said the paper 2 is No cake?
But paper 3 suckkk ! I don't know anything:(
Went back home prepare and out with xundun, elgene and darren.
We went to IMM first, I should be the want to buy something .
But in the end, did'not buy anything.
Tomorrow gonna cost me 40bucks !
And the 40bucks is goneee ! Aww , nevermind luh atleast got some chance.
LOL !
Crazyyy ass~