Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Movie!

Hello peeps!
Today ,
Went to bishan with Felicia and Lai Yin.
Before we went bishan ,
They made me wait around 25min !
Haii woo like a sotong and stupidd guy standing at the boots and shoes there !
They still own me quite alots of money:O
They gonna paid by installment to me:D
Went bishan watch Drag me to hell !

The sound effect is very loud and quite scaryy !
They keep on using their hand to cover their face when the ghost pop up !
LOL, so funny cannzxzx !~
After watching , went to walked walked and play arcade .
Basketball basketball basketball !
Overall , quite fun and the movie is 4/5 :D
Took train backk homee.
Around 9pm , went to civic slackk.
Bought my Mocha Mac-cafe and one double cheese burger:D
Slack around 12am, Xundun came,
We walked to marsiling block 19 there. Ate our roti-phasta !
Took some of the picture with them.
I will update the photo when i free:D
Walked back home around 3am.
Tml gonna going to BBQ at East Coast ! BYEEE :D