Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today,

went to school.
Start session.
End school.
Went home.


If I were bluewould you be there for meAnd whisper in my ears that's okayWould you stand by melet me hold you tightAnd say you love me one more timeIf I feel goodwould you slow dance with meAnd touch my lips with tender love and careWould you die for mewould you run with meAnd never look backWould you be there to love to be with meWould you swear that your love is always trueWould you say that you'll always be the oneto take my breath away...Would you be there to love to be with meWould you swear that your love is always trueWould you say that you'll always be the oneto take my breath awayWould you be there...if i am awaywould you stil think of meand wish that you could hold me now, (hold me now)and would you die for mewould you run with meall the wayWould you be there to love to be with meWould you swear that your love is always trueWould you say that you'll always be the oneto take my breath away...Would you be there to save my soul tonightWould you swear that your love is always trueWould you say that you'll always be thereto kiss my pain awaywould u be there...Would you be there to love to be with meWould you swear that your love is always trueWould you say that you'll always be the oneto take my breath away...Would you be there to save my soul tonightWould you swear that your love is always trueWould you say that you'll always be thereto kiss my pain awaywould u be there..for me.